Our Return Policy
The Small Print
1. All wire art must be handled with extreme care. We take the utmost care when packaging every order to ensure it is delivered to you in perfect condition, and therefore we will not accept responsibility or issue refunds/exchanges on items where the appropriate level of care to the product has not been taken. If a customer has any further questions or requires support with installation please email email@example.com or contact us on social media.
2. If, unfortunately, you are unhappy with your order or have a change of heart, returns are accepted within 14 days for any undamaged and unused product apart from items mentioned in section 6. Contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org within 5 days of receiving the product in order to be eligible for a refund. Any contact after 5 days are past is only eligible for an exchange or credit. Do not return an item without first contacting us. No refund will be given in these cases.
3. We will ask you to send a photograph of the product in its current state and if it’s still in salable condition we will instruct you on how to return the item.
4. Please note that the cost for returning an item is at the customers expense and is non-refundable.
5. Once the item has been sent back, received and inspected, a refund will be issued or an alternative piece sent out to you. The original delivery cost will not be refunded and to send an alternative, a delivery/postage charge has to be paid again.
6. In addition, please note that the following products are not eligible for return due to the personalisation of such items:
i) Custom orders
A custom order is defined as an order where the words/letters have been chosen by the customer before purchase and made in one of the signature fonts offered at Witty Wire. It also applies to orders which include personalised names.
ii) Bespoke orders
A bespoke order is defined as an order directed by the customer on design and size, in conjunction with Witty Wire.